The purpose of our National Campground:
- To host youth camps and to salvage as many young lives as possible.
- To furnish a central location for camp meetings, seminars, conferences, retreats and other organizational functions as may be practical.
- To rent to other churches and organizations at a nominal fee to help in the continued campground development
- The continued development of Camp Moriah shall be the initial Home Missions Project of Full Gospel Churches International.
- Click here to view the needs of Camp Moriah...
- Click here to read some useful tips on Camp Moriah...
2254 Bass Road, Cuba, MO 65453
Contact to Attend
FGCI Army: Elizabeth Major, Secretary
100 South Carty Street
Salem, MO 65560
Contact to Rent
2254 Bass Road
Cuba, MO 65453
Over Looking the beautiful Meramec River lies the peaceful Camp Moriah. Camp Moriah is located approximately 90 miles south west of St. Louis. The camp ground actually sets only about 7 miles off of I-44 and approximately 6 miles south of Cuba, MO. Full Gospel Churches International has had some of the best Christian Evangelists as speakers at our camps. Children do not leave here the same as when they arrived. They have experiences and make memories and friendships that they will never forget.
Board Members: Robert Nelson (Chairman), Steve Fellers, Jim Yates, Liz Major, Travis Watkins, Joyce Wallis, Denise Little, Janet White, Richard Martin